Make a memory while experiencing outdoor camping in a beautiful, comfortable and historic Conestoga Covered Wagon.
Each Conestoga wagon sleeps 4 people and offer a stunning king-sized bed, a set of twin sized bunk beds, cozy bed linens, mini-fridge and Keurig coffee maker. These wagons are air-conditioned / heated and are convenient to the restroom and showers.
They are set up on their own spot complete with picnic table, cooking surface and campfire ring with a bundle of wood, (additional bundles are available for purchase). (Please bring own towels and cooking utensils).
Enjoy this uncommon modern covered wagon and all the amenities of Country Camping, including our heated swimming pool, refreshing splash pad, FREE WiFi, and the scenic Rum River.
These Conestoga Covered Wagons are brand new and being built this winter.
We can’t wait to make memories too!
$150 per night (plus tax) for 1-4 people, 1-2 vehicles
*$100 deposit is due at the time of booking
Weekends: 2 night minimum
Holidays: 3 night minimum
Sorry, no pets
BOGO Grand Glamping May Deal!
Experience our Brand-New Covered Wagons
before Memorial Day!
Stay for 2 consecutive nights and get one of them FREE…
Conestoga wagon, horse drawn freight wagon that originated during the 18th century in the Susquehanna Valley in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. These wagons were built to carry as much as six tons of freight, over 12-14 miles of rough road, pulled by four to six horses and were built by Mennonite German settlers.
They are set up on their own spot complete with picnic table, cooking surface and campfire ring with a bundle of wood, a stunning king-sized bed, a set of extra-long twin sized bunk beds, cozy bed linens, mini-fridge and Keurig coffee maker. Wagons are air-conditioned and heated.
Due to glamping’s popularity and this unique experience we strongly recommend reserving ahead.
Covered Wagon – Glamping:
- If you cancel prior to 30 days, you are able to reschedule your reservation for a new available date this year. Your full deposit will transfer to the new reservation.
- If you cancel prior to 30 days, your deposit, less a $10 filing fee is refundable.
- Refunds are not given with less than a 30 day notice.
- No refunds with less than a 30 day notice, or for early check out.
- A reservation will be deemed a “No Show” after 10 pm of your arrival date; will be charged the full length of the reservation and will be made available to reserve to another party.
No, 4 people is the maximum per Wagon
Please bring your own towels, Kitchen utensils, pots, pans, glassware, outdoor cooking plates & utensils.
Covered Wagons are pet free and smoke free, so please smoke outdoors and make other arrangements for your pets.
Check in is 3pm and check-out is 11am.