Helpful Info for our Registered Guests:
We do our best to honor site requests, however we reserve the right to assign you to a different site.
Check in time is 3:00 PM – Check out time is 12:00 PM
Please contact the Store for availability of early check-in or late check-out, additional charges may apply.
Pool and Splash pad hours: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Your well-Behaved Pets Welcome! Pets must be leashed, kept quiet, cleaned up after & not left alone.
FREE WiFi is offered at Country Camping, and covers the majority of the campground.
Recycle – Go Green!! We offer Single Sort Recycling we’ll even give you bags if you forget yours!
- Waste Reuse/Recycling/Reduction
- Water Conservation
- Energy Efficiency/Conservation
- Eco-Friendly Landscape
Recycle – Go Green!!
We offer Single Sort Recycling and will even provide you with bags if you forget yours!
Please use 2 separate bags: 1 for Recyclable items, (glass, plastic, aluminum and steel cans). 1 for Household trash, (food and non-burnable items).
We will pick up both bags every evening, if placed by the road between 3:00pm and 7:00pm.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are for ONE family of 1 or 2 adults (up to 4 children 17 & under are FREE!), one camping unit and one vehicle.
- Other additional charges may include: Additional overnight Guests, Daily Visitors, Extra Vehicles, Pets & taxes.
- One night stays are available: Every week night, (non-holiday) all summer! In May before Memorial and after Labor Day in September. We welcome same day inquires for weekend one night space availability, in prime-time season!
- 3 night minimum on Holiday Weekends: Memorial, July 4th and Labor Day.
- To rent a campsite, you must be 21 or older.
- If you wish to book 3 or more sites, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-444-9626 / ext 5.
- Guests aged 17 years old and under, are considered children, 18 and over are adults.
- Quiet Hours are from 11:00pm to 8:00am. Please turn off all audio devices.
- Speed limit is 10 mph or less. Valid Driver’s License is required to operate motorized vehicles; such as Golf-carts, motorized bikes etc. Sorry, 3-4 wheelers or other recreational motorized vehicles are not allowed. Please keep our kids safe!
- Sorry, 3-4 wheelers or other recreational motorized vehicles are not allowed. Please keep our kids safe!
- A refundable deposit will be charged to your site for any borrowed equipment.
Guests & Visitors
ALL Guests and their invited Visitors must register, receive a parking pass for each vehicle and wristband/s at the store, prior to entering the grounds. For the safety and enjoyment of all guests, visitor pets are not welcome. It is the registered guest’s responsibility to assure that their visitor/s abide by camp rules and guidelines.
- Fee $5 per Adult/per day & $3 per Child/per day (Sorry no visitor pets)
- Daily Visitor hours are 8 am to 9 pm
- If a daily visitor decides to stay past 9:00pm or overnight, additional charges will be applied.
- A deposit of $50 per family camping unit is required for all Daily or Weekly reservations and will be charged at the time of reservation. $100 deposit is required for Monthly or Group reservations.
- Group rates are available for organized groups, ie: youth, scout, church etc. Please call for rates and availability.
- $100 deposit is required for Monthly or Group reservations.
- Firewood is at the store for sale.
Please do not bring in firewood, per DNR recommendations.
With the discovery of the Ash borer (which kills Ash trees). The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources recommends a policy of “burn it where you buy it” to reduce the spread of pests. If you do bring firewood, we will ask you to turn it over to us for disposal. We cannot reimburse you for your wood.
We do have bundles of firewood available for purchase. On weekends and holidays, you can buy your wood at the camp office and have it delivered directly to your site. During the week firewood is available at the store. A refundable deposit will be charged to your site for any borrowed equipment.
Group or Monthly Reservations
- If you cancel prior to 30 days, your deposit, less a $10 filing fee is refundable.
- Refunds are not given with less than a 30 day notice.
Daily or Weekly Reservations:
- If you cancel by 4:00 pm, 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, your deposit, less a $10 filing fee, is refundable.
- No refunds with less than a 7 day notice, or for early check out.
- A reservation will be deemed a “No Show” after 10 pm of your arrival date; will be charged the full length of the reservation and will be made available to reserve to another party.
Special Holiday Cancellation dates:
- Memorial Day Weekend: Prior to 4:00 pm May 20th
- July 4th Weekend: Prior to 4:00 pm June 24th
- Labor Day Weekend: Prior to 4:00 pm August 26th
Make your reservation online here!
Book your stay online or give us a call at 763-444-9626 to make a reservation.