Daily Tubing River Update
Come on out and go Tubing! Go with the Flow!!
CLick here to find out!!
The Secret is out!
Tubing down the Rum River is the best way to spend long summer days!
Bring your family, soak up that sun and have fun while making memories. Relax in the river in one of our tubes! The trip starts with the shuttle ride to the starting point and enjoy your relaxing 2 miles back to Country camping’s landing. Expect float times between 1½ to 3 hours, depending upon river conditions.
Tubing is subject to river and weather conditions. We Reserve the right to change tubing hours or guidelines when deemed necessary. Sorry, we do not transport personal tubes/floats and visitors of our camping guests may not bring their personal tubes/floats. (Please see FAQ’s page)
When you arrive at Country-Camping:
- On-site parking is available, follow the signs
- Weekday registration – Please register in the Store/Office
- Weekends and Holidays – Please register at the Tube Shed
Tubes available for your floating fun!
- Standard – vinyl with cup holder
- Large – rubber tube with cloth cover
- Small with bottoms – for children
- Optional fee – Tube for your Cooler
What you will need:
- Waver : Each person needs to sign the waiver (you only need one for your whole group), and present at the time of registration. You may print and fill out the registration and waiver in advance.
- Cash only, ATM is located in the store.
- Vehicle keys are held as deposit.
- You will receive a Car Pass for all vehicle/s, (vehicles without Car Passes are subject to tow, at your expense), and a personal security deposit number.
- Click here for FAQ’s/Guidelines
For current river conditions and trip times, please call (763) 444-9626 ext: 2
Please keep our great natural resource beautiful!
Bring all of your trash back with you and please be respectful of others that are using the river.
Suggested Items On the River:
- Footwear that can get wet
- Lunch, Water
Leave at the Car:
- Car Pass (unpassed vehicles are subject to tow, at your expense)
- No Glass or Styrofoam Containers allowed on River
- Excessive Alcohol
You are back at Country Camping’s private landing!
- Leave Tubes at landing
- Recycle and Trash Containers are provided for your convenience
- Go up the Stairs
- Stop at hot outdoor showers to rinse off
- Get your keys from Tube Shed Office or Store, (a sign will direct you)
- Proceed to your vehicle or back to your camp site
- Thanks for relaxing at Country Camping!
Make your reservation online here!
Book your stay online or give us a call at 763-444-9626 to make a reservation.