The Secret is out!
Tubing down the Rum River is the best way to spend long summer days!
Bring your family, soak up that sun and have fun while making memories. Relax in the river in one of our tubes! The trip starts with the shuttle ride to the starting point and enjoy your relaxing 2 miles back to Country camping’s landing. Expect float times between 1½ to 3 hours, depending upon river conditions.
Tubing is subject to river and weather conditions. We Reserve the right to change tubing hours or guidelines when deemed necessary. Sorry, we do not transport personal tubes/floats and visitors of our camping guests may not bring their personal tubes/floats. (Please see FAQ’s page)
When you arrive at Country-Camping:
- On-site parking is available, follow the signs
- Weekday registration – Please register in the Store/Office
Go to Window 1:
- Register & Pay for Trip – cash only
- Receive: Wristband Tickets, Key Bag & Car Pass
- Unpassed Vehicles are subject to tow at your expense.
- Not Allowed
- Glass or Styrofoam Containers
- Excessive Alcohol
Group Leader brings to Window 2:
- Key Bag & Vehicle Keys
- Signed Waver
- Once registered to get on the bus, relax. Your group number will be called.
You are back at Country Camping’s private landing!
- Leave Tubes at landing
- Recycle and Trash Containers are provided for your convenience
- Go up the Stairs
- Stop at hot outdoor showers to rinse off
- Get your keys from Red Shed Office before 3:30pm or Store after 3:30pm, (a sign will direct you)
- Proceed to your vehicle or back to your camp site
- Thanks for relaxing at Country Camping!
- Weekends and Holidays – Please register at the Red Shed
Tubes available for your floating fun!
- Standard – vinyl with cup holder
- Large – rubber tube with cloth cover
- Small with bottoms – for children
- Optional fee – Tube for your Cooler
What you will need:
- Waiver : Each person needs to sign the waiver (you only need one for your whole group), and present at the time of registration. You may print and fill out the registration and waiver in advance.
- Bring Life-jackets for children and non-swimmers
- Cash only, ATM is located in the store.
- Vehicle keys are held as deposit.
- Click here for FAQ’s/Guidelines
For current river conditions and trip times, please call (763) 444-9626 ext: 2
Please keep our great natural resource beautiful!
Bring all of your trash back with you and please be respectful of others that are using the river.