On-site parking is available, follow the signs to the left. Then go to Red Shed to register.
- Bring your vehicle keys with you, they are held as deposit.
- Cash only
- Bring your pre-printed and signed waiver. (Or waiting area has waiver’s available on the tables.)
- Each person needs to sign the waiver (parents may sign for minors. You only need one waiver for your whole group).
You may print and fill out the registration and waiver in advance.
- Tubes: Lifejackets are recommended, especially for children and non-swimmers. Please bring your own.
- Canoe, Kayak & SUP’s: We strongly recommend that everyone wears a lifejacket while using our canoes, kayaks or SUP’s.
They are included with the boat rental or you may bring your own.
GO TO WINDOW 1:
Turn in waiver & Pay for your float trip – cash only
Receive: Wristband Tickets, Key Bag & Car Pass
Hang Car Pass on interior mirror. Unpassed Vehicles are subject to tow at your expense.
GROUP LEADER BRINGS TO WINDOW 2:
Key Bag & Vehicle Keys
(Each person should have on their wristband ticket. Attach wristband ticket, on the cooler.)
Receive: Pager – you will be notified when it is your turn to board the bus.
WHEN YOU GET BACK AT COUNTRY CAMPING’S PRIVATE LANDING!
Leave Tubes/ Boats / SUP’s up at top of landing, in trailer, or up by road. Not at river’s edge please.
Recycle and Trash Containers are provided for your convenience.
Go up the Stairs,
Stop at hot outdoor showers to rinse off,
Get your keys from the Store. (A sign will direct you)
Proceed to your vehicle or back to your camp site.
Thanks for relaxing at Country Camping!